About the NCIDA
Nassau County Industrial Development Agency — NCIDA for short — is an organization that promotes sustainable, economic business growth and development strategies that help elevate and enhance the County’s competitiveness in New York State. Consider us a partner that’s committed to working together to find solutions to challenges facing companies looking to start or grow their businesses in Nassau County.
- Promote economic development and job growth
- Support relocation and expansion efforts
- Lower the cost of capital investment
- Attract new companies and industries
- Advance job opportunities, health and general economic welfare
- Improve recreational opportunities, prosperity and standard of living