We strive to be quick and efficient, with a goal of 90 to 120 days from the time an application is submitted to final approval. Urgency, accountability and transparency is our promise to you throughout the process.
- Intake – Prior to submitting an application, please contact us if you have questions about our incentive offerings, timing, or any other topic using the Intake Form or by calling our main office number.
- Application – Once submitted, members of our staff and counsel will review your application to ensure eligibility and that no additional information is needed.
- Preliminary Inducement – As part of the application process, you’ll be invited to make an in-person presentation to the IDA Board of Directors.
- Staff Review – Upon approval of the Preliminary Inducement, we will begin a due diligence review and offer an opinion to the Board.
- Final Approval – You’ll be invited to make a second presentation to the board, which votes on the project.
- Closing – The IDA CEO and/or counsel will then attend the project’s closing as applicable.